Wednesday, 7 November 2007

World Exhibition 2007

Well I've just had a sneak preview of the world exhibition - I had to take one of my pieces down to Cambridge for display. No way I was trusting it to the post. So many beautiful pieces were already hung and many more had still to arrive or be unpacked. I'm sure that anyone who is interesed in any type of embroidery or Japanese art in general will find something they love. I didn't see everything but I've already spotted two more pieces to add to my wish list - oh my poor bank account! Think it's going to be well worth a visit so if you can get to Cambridge in the next couple of weeks you can get full details from the Japanese Embroidery Center website (link on right). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Kutuu said...

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment you left on my blog! I'm a little addicted to Flickr - it's great isn't it??!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...