Monday, 21 January 2008

Craft fair, come and visit.

A couple of my colleagues from Japanese Embroidery UK will be exhibiting at the Stitch & Creative Crafts Show at Manchester Central (GMEX) from 1st to 3rd February 2008.

We'll have a lot of pieces on display and will be demonstrating our stitching throughout the three days. We'd love to meet you all, so please come along and say hello if you are planning a visit.

Nejiribana (twisting flower), one of the many pieces which will be on display

More details have now been added to the organisers site, including a list of exhibitors, find out more here.

4 comments:

Elisabeth Braun said...

I might, indeed, be there! I'll look out for you, promise!

Jane said...

Cool, I look forward to meeting you. Not sure I'll have Iris Stream or Bamboo Circle finished for the show, but they'll be there in any case.
jane

Melissa said...

Jane-san! Hajimemashite (^_^)

Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm so happy I was able to visit yours! Your nuido work is beautiful. If I was in (or anywhere near the UK), I'd definately be there!

I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but I was just wondering... How did you get involved in Nuido?

Jane said...

Melissa-san, thank you for your comment about my work. It's always nice to know other people appreciate it.
How I got involved (short version)-went on an introductory course in Devon about 15 years ago - got hooked but didn't have the time to spare and at the time there were no classes in the UK. About 5 years ago, now having time to spare I got in touch with Margaret, one of the graduate authorised tutors of JEC, who teaches in the UK and the rest, as they say, is history.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...