Sunday, 14 February 2010

New shop items

I had occasion recently to root through my stash of kimono and obi silk - I'd forgotten just how much I'd got! I love kimono silk, it is always such wonderful quality and so beautifully decorated. Because I buy the silk in tans (bolts) I have more of each than I will ever use for my embroidery. So last weekend I spent some time updating my Etsy shop and posting a few of the silks I've got. I still have quite a few to photograph and post so watch this space ... A few photos of what I've listed so far are below. They are linked to their page in the shop, why not have a look and see if there is something you like ;-)

1 comment:

Plays with Needles said...

I had no idea you had a shop Jane! Good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...