Saturday, 16 July 2011

Own your own Yoyo San

A couple of weeks ago I took some of my embroideries to be professionally photographed. My plan was to be able to produce prints of my work to make them more affordable for people. 

I made my way to the photographers and spent a very interesting morning watching him work. The resulting photographs were great. They captured the sheen of the silk and the texture of the stitches and fabric really well.  Sample prints were sent for and, I have to say, they looked beautiful.

So, with thanks to Matthew who did a great job with the photography, the prints are now available from my Etsy shop and you too can own your own Yoyo San, or Blue Iris, or Peonies, or ... well you get the idea. 







5 comments:

Rachel said...

Photographing a complete - large - embroidery is a whole different skill, isn't it! I'm glad they turned out so well for you.

Jane said...

It is, I was amazed at how well they turned out. And watching the photographer work was an education, he noticed and made small tweaks to lighting and things which I didn't know need doing until he did them and saw the difference it made.

Lutine said...

It is wonderful patterns !

coral-seas said...

Wow, Jane! They have turned out really well. I know how stunning the orginals are and now you have prints that do them justice!

Sue said...

Beautiful Jane I can see why you are pleased with them. Thanks Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...