Sunday, 9 October 2011

Progress on all fronts

It has been a mad few weeks at home, home improvements put a stop to any stitching while I went from this ... 


 ... to this.

Pictures still left to be hung, but it's getting there. 

Have managed to get the frame back out and have done a little more work on Autumn Shell Box. Last time I posted I had done this work on the large shell. I decided I didn't like all the different colours of the small maple leaves.

So out they came and I've re-stitched them all in the same purple as the foundation,  but at different angles to the foundation to get a variation in colour. 

I left one black maple in and I've really like how this has worked.  Next job lots of short stitch holding to keep the foundation in place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...